[bvipilots] Re: For all jaws users.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 23:30:40 -0400

Hi Scott.
Try your suggestion and no luck.
What else to try short of rolling the clock back?
We almost had to format the poor machine but we were able to get the pc back up and running early this morning.
Like I stated before.
I can not tab, nor can I down arrow through all of the flights, nor can I use the find command to find a flight via it's flight number.
Now I tried a alt xpacebar then the letter x to macimize the page.
So what else can I try?
Thanks and good night from the east coast.

-----Original Message----- From: Scott
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 7:54 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: For all jaws users.

No, just minimize all windows to the desktop, then alt tab until you get back in to the correct window again. Then maximize it, and then it should read just fine. Your original idea is most likely not to work, as this is more of a screen reader issue, then an its your plane issue, and uninstalling and reinstalling software, especially stuff so interconnected ends up being something of a situation of doing brain surgery with a long sword verses a scalpel.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 12, 2013, at 6:24 PM, "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For those BVI pilots who have JAWS for their screen reader.
I'm having the following problem.
I can use the voice command open and or close VA pannel.
But for some weird reason now when I try to tab around or down arrow through the flights, or do a search for a flight number, I can not see the flights. Even when I route pc currsor to jaws currsor I only see va pannel and close va pannel.
Should I try to uninstall then reinstall IYP?
Any and all help would be deeply appreciated thanks.

bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your message.