[bvipilots] For all BVI Pilots.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 18:34:39 -0400

I just wrote to the Prepar 3-D company.
I simply asked why they do not offer a demo to try before we decide to purchase their product.
I think if we all write to the company, we might get them to change their police so that we can stress test out the product and to give our input on what works and what doesn't work from a blind person's point of view.
They do have a two month trial money back offer that I thought I had saw.
So, the address that I wrote policy and let us have a demo before we purchase their product and to give input on how the product could be made for BVI Pilots everywhere.
The address that I used is as follows:
licensing@xxxxxxxxxxxx
They're located in the state of Florida.
So that's my two cents on this topic.
Ron U.S. ham radio station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Blind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
To unsubscribe, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of
your message.
For other options such as digest, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your