[bvipilots] Re: Flying advice.

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 16:27:58 -0700

Hi Ron,

I simply did as they instructed where they stated:
Installation:

Copy all of the files in the sound folder of this zip to the sound folder
of the aircraft that you want to use these sounds with.

Then use the sound settings provided in order for the soundset's intended
use in FS.

And Your Done!! Happy Flying!!
and it worked perfectly.

REGARDING: When I would I.D. myself as its your plane and flight number.

You need to express this as a continuous phrase. To wit...

"It's your plane 266"

NOT

"It's your plane" [pause] "266".

If you state it as a complete phrase, it works just fine.

Robert