[bvipilots] Re: Flying advice.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 18:18:26 -0400

Hi Robert.
I write this letter out to the list so that others will be able to also use the
Unlike the b737-800 and the other aircrafts.
All there is for the 747 is a sound.cfg file in the sound folder and then there
a sound.da.
Can I remove those two files and just simply copy the wave files into the 747
sound sub folder?
Also, one more item.
I have tried flying for IYP a couple of times.
But when I I.D. It’s Your Plane and flight number.
Like in the normal IYP the fo takes the plane away from the captain.
Can we use IYP and flight number, or are you looking into this?
Many Thanks.
Blind Pilot.