[bvipilots] Finally back in the air once again.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:57:31 -0500

First of all, I'd like to thank Robert and to all those who were helping me out.

So here's what happened.
I still don't know how it happened.
I thought that I would try to file another flight plan this morning.
It must take a couple of flight plans or a few hours or what have you just after a fresh install.
But the IFR dot pln files are now falling in the correct folders.
So now I can file the rest of my flight plans and go flying once again.
Thanks to all.