[bvipilots] FUEL LOADING

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 12:46:11 -0800

Hello John Sanders,

I responded to this question on Skype. In that response, I stated that I am
re-constructing the aircraft fuel calculation algorithms. In addition, I
stated that in order for the system to properly calculate fuel consumption,
it needs to have a number of long range flights conducted in IYP, with the
ACARS system running. The fuel data is pulled from the PIREP data that is
uploaded to our servers. In the case of the 3 aircraft you inquired about,
there was no ACARS data ever uploaded. Please conduct at least 2 or 3 long
range flights for each of these aircraft, and the system will then be able
to support their fuel requirements.

Regards,