[bvipilots] Re: FUEL CALCULATIONS

  • From: <jmtsanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 17:58:30 -0500

Hi,
Oh ok.
I have a question: what you’re wanting me to do is to do the following:
1.  Go in to Microsoft flight simulator x.
2.  Load up the flight that I want to do.
3.  Save the flight as a flight file.
4.  Go in to the aircraft menu and go to the fuel and payload and set the fuel
tanks to 100 percent.
5.  When Michel asks if I want to perform fuel loading calculations, say no to
that question.
Is that correct?
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,