[bvipilots] Re: FSX and Itsyourplane

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 18:02:33 -0500

Hi Ian, from Ron and four pawed copilot Leader Dog Boz.
The FSX-IYP project is not a game.
It is a way for we who are interested in flying can be able to fly.
Matter of fact, some flying schools do use fsx and some pilots train at home on fsx then take their lessons to the real airplane. I don't know about others, but in this blind pilot's opinion, the only drawl back to the IYP program is that there's isn't any hands on interface. It's all talk interfacing. But between fsx and IYP, it is as close as a blind pilot will ever get to the flight deck. So enjoy and here's hoping we who are subscribed to this new list may be able to either answer your questions or point you to someone who can answer your questions for you.
Ron

-----Original Message----- From: Ian McNamara
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 5:47 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: FSX and Itsyourplane

hi i am not using it at the moment but came here to find out more about the game and what it is.

Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states "that a service dog beats a cane hands down any day of the week."