[bvipilots] Re: Execution Error 1036 with IYP and Text to speech

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:41:16 -0700

Hi Adam,

Well, this is not exactly a simple problem to track down. Some expensive
computers will have high velocity miniature fans mounted directly atop the
CPU that will kick in to cool the CPU when under heavy load. By contrast,
most less expensive computers merely shut down the applications that are
creating all of the heat, in order to protect the CPU.

Now, after making this point, it remains no more than an educated guess!

When this problem happens, take a look in the computers EVENT LOG under
both System and Applications. Let me know what you find.

r :)