[bvipilots] Re: Execution Error 1036 with IYP and Text to speech

  • From: "Adam B. Shaible" <adam.shaible@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:46:43 -0700

Hi Adam,
I had this problem during a flight with Robert.  What he told me to do was
before starting the simulator, open the control panel and go to your speech.
If you keep that open, then when it goes out during the run of IYP you can go
back to it by alt plus tab.  When I did this, I was in the properties dialogue,
and was able to speak to it again.
If this does not help you, don't give up.  We are a friendly group, here, and I
think pilots are a friendly lot, anyway.  I am sure between all of us, we'll
make it work.

Best regards,
Adam S.