[bvipilots] Re: Error 1749

  • From: Hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 04:50:20 +0330

Hi
Jordan, although Robert is the creator of ItsYourPlane, he can't magically find out what caused the error, without knowing the exact details of your flight, specially the part close to the crash error. Both Itsyourplane and The flight simulator are complex programs and you need to be precise at reporting what you've done. The information you gave out in the first mail was very obscure. it made Robert to ask you questions instead of answering your question. because he clearly needs the info that you should have included in your first mail. now, this Q&A process will consume time and does not help nobody. If you do not remember what you've done in your flight, i'd suggest doing another flight, keep in mind the procedures that you've done, and when you hit the bug, ask Robert that what's going on.

Cheers
Hadi
On 2/28/2014 4:12 AM, Jordan Gallacher wrote:

Robert, The only Thing I can tell you is that I have given you the information I can remember clearly. E-mail me privately and I will find the transcript of the flight. I think I may have landed on runway 16 ILS but not sure.

Jordan