[bvipilots] Re: Default 737 FSX problem

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 12:51:14 -0400

Hi Jordan.
I just attempted to fly IYPVA FL226 with the B738 and I too had the same problem you wre having.
Also, is anyone having the following problem.
I've had this with both the b738 and the b744.
I would check roughly at the top of the hour and give the voice command get flight time. Usually Michele would tell me that we have two ours and som many minutes to go. But then I would give the get flight time command again at the top of the next hour.
Michele would once again tell me that we still have two hours to go.
Now most of my flights are usually roughly three hours in length.
So I know this is a error.
I mostly fly flight 225 and 226 for the b738 and for the most part for the b744 I have been flying flight 172 and 173.
So I would appreciate it if you could check into this as well Robert.
Now only having four gigs of ram might be my problem.
Can't jump to win eight just right now since win eight doesn't like jaws.
Ans since win seven isn't out there and since everything is going to seven, I'll wait until jaws fixes their problem with win eight.
Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Jordan Gallacher
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 9:35 AM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Default 737 FSX problem

Robert,
I was trying to do a flight using the 737-800 and I kept getting that this aircraft is not fully supported. Knowing that this is not the case, how do I correct this?
Thanks,
Jordan

Sent from my iPhoneBlind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your message.