[bvipilots] Re: Dassault falcon question

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 14:59:10 -0400

They are al close to the real thing.
But it depends on the aircraft that you're flying.
The beeping sound also might be telling you that you're about to stall as well.
So hope that helps out.

-----Original Message----- From: Declan Webster
Sent: Saturday, July 8, 2017 12:19 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Dassault falcon question

The beeping sound always seems to go when I pull in the flaps, but comes back sometimes as they go out. Thanks for the sounds, I'll get those, is it the same procedure for all of skysong's sounds and are they usually good

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Jul 2017, at 17:05, Ron Kolesar <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The beeping noise is do you turn off your auto pilot when you get back down to about 200 feet?
I'm suspecting that if you turn off your auto pilot that is what your beeping noise is.
There is one great sound package for only $10 USD from the following company.
The e-mail address is at:
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The web address is at:
www.skysongsoundworks.com
Look for the DF7X sound package.
Whey you'll have to do is this.
After you have your DF7X installed into the FSX folder with all of your airplanes, do the following.
Go inside the DF7X folder and make a new folder called it sound.
Then install the sound package that you purchase into that sound folder.
Move the sound folder somewhere to back it up that comes with the DF7X, you don't need both folders.
So the only sound foulder you'll need within the df7x will be the new sound folder with the DF7X sound package that you just purchased.
Hope this has been helpful.
Ron

-----Original Message----- From: Declan Webster
Sent: Saturday, July 8, 2017 10:52 AM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] dassault falcon question

Hi. I like to fly the DF7X a lot, but when I take off and begin to land I often get a constant beeping noise, does anyone know why this happens and if there is a way to stop it. Also, is there a sound pack I can get for the 7x to make it betterBlind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
To unsubscribe, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
For other options such as digest, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your message.