[bvipilots] Re: Commenting on last night's flight.

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 15:01:04 -0700

Hello Ron,

REGARDING:
I can only coment on what the ATC and or what Michelle is telling me while
in flight. Sorry I can’t be more help or clear on that.

As you can see, you climbed to FL350 - NOT FL360. Hence, you did not reach
the TOC, and as a consequence, Michelle did not make the TOC announcement.
I cannot make it any clearer - sorry Ron.

The GSP commands only operate the viewing modes on the GPS units itself,
and are intended for sighted pilots only. These commands have absolutely no
bearing on the flight performance unless you deliberately alter the
destination airport..

Regards,
Robert