[bvipilots] Commenting on Robert's interview.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 16:53:21 -0400

Hello to you Robert.
As a BVI pilot I deeply appreciate the comments that you made towards BVI pilots. I also appreciate the point that you made for flight sim and to others to make their web page accessible for BVI pilots as well. In today's world most web pages have a new security feature that is next to impossible to access via speech. Also, my dad for sighted assistance as also tried to assist me with these newer security features and even with him being sighted we couldn't subscribe to a few lists.
I can't speak for other BVI pilots.
But if I can help any any way to make IYP make FSX more accessible for BVI pilots as well keep the realistic of both rules, regulations and sounds loud clear and realistic.
Please let me know.
I also want to thank you for the opertunity that we have about two years ago when we all worked to assist you with the newer up dated Simple ATC mode. I don't say this to lightly, but you might be a sighted person, but you think like a blind person and with our feedback you've made in nice product so that blind people also may enjoy to fly.
Both more their own enjoyment and also for a virtual airlines.
Please if there's anything else I can do to help out you know where to get a hold of me at.
Very Very Thankfully yours