[bvipilots] Re: Come fly with me

  • From: hadi rezaei <r.hadi.90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 22:25:14 +0330

hello all, and hi christian.
first, as it's my first mail to BVI pilot mailing list, i would like to
interduce myself in edition someone is curious about it.
i'm a blind pilot since 2010, and working with itsyourplane since 8 or 9 months
ago.
my brother is a real pilot (who i can use him as a resorce heh)
so if someone just needs help about flying the aircrafts such as crj-700, md81,
b373-800 and b747, i'll help as much as i can.

oh, christian's answer, yes, i'm in.
we'll wait for others, that might want to join. even with 3 persons we can do
this. then one of us (christian) will try to host a session
(note: the session will e-mail to all IYP users) then others can join.
i'm pretty agree on this cause  i'll be so happy to help you guys by voice or
so.
thanks!

you have this mail from hadi