[bvipilots] Re: Cold and Dark

  • From: "Kevin Struska" <kev5688@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 15:27:33 -0500

Hi all,
This is cool. However, I thought of something here.
I noticed that, just playing around, I can go into a flight, press
control+shift+e to turn off my engines, for example, and save the flight. When
I next load the flight, my engines will be off. Couldn't I just tell my
co-pilot to reset cold and dark, and then save the flight, and that would work
too? Just a thought.