[bvipilots] Re: City names Version 5.1.0.100

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 13:05:22 -0700

The IYP Text to Speech engine is set to US English - not French. The system
will conduct its best phonetic attempt, but will likely pronounce 99% of
foreign language names improperly.

Robert

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 10:22 AM, Jordan Gallacher <
jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am still noticing that some city names are not being pronounced
properly. For example Michelle is pronouncing Belle Chasse as Belle
ChassÉ. I have heard a couple other cities and towns not pronounce
correctly, but don’t recall which ones at the moment.