[bvipilots] Re: Can't get FSX to launch

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 20:20:09 -0800

Hello,

Try these steps in order:

1 - Try to rename the file called Logbook.BIN to Logbook.BAK that is
located in the:

C:\Users\[USERNAME]\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files

folder and re-start FSX.  If that does not work...

2 - Try to use System Restore to roll back to a point in time where FSX
loaded. Re-start FSX.  If that does not work...

3 - Delete the file called FSX.CFG that is located in the:

C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

folder and re-start FSX.  If that does not work...

4 -Uninstall and re-install FSX.

Robert