[bvipilots] Re: Calling all BVI pilots who use JAWS as their screen reader.

  • From: Jordan Gallaccher <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 14:06:36 -0500

I would for now until there is a way to program the FMC. 
Jordan 


Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 11, 2012, at 2:02 PM, "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Soare you recommending to stay away from it?
> Thanks.
> 
> 
> 
> Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states
> "that a service dog beats a cane paws down any day of the week."
> -----Original Message----- From: Jordan Gallaccher
> Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 1:29 PM
> To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Calling all BVI pilots who use JAWS as their screen 
> reader.
> 
> I have that aircraft, and its tricky because if you are unable to program the 
> FMC, the aircraft will not fly correctly.
> Jordan
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
> On Oct 11, 2012, at 12:10 PM, "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 
> wrote:
> 
>> Hi to my fellow BVI pilot friends.
>> I am thinking of purchasing the level D 767-300 or better known as the 763 
>> for we who fly for IYP VA.
>> I have down loaded the manual for the 7673 and Robert has shipped me a link 
>> that will walk you thrrough to learn how to program the Flight management 
>> Computer or FMC.
>> Robert states out on the IYP web page that he might in the future have IYP 
>> help us to program the FMC.
>> But my question is this.
>> Is programing the FMC and flying the level d 763 BVI firendly and Jaws 
>> friendly and most important IYP friendly?
>> I wished that flight 1 had a try before you buy palocy, but they do not.
>> So this is why I'm attempting to put the feelers out.
>> Should I think of picking up the 763?
>> How tricky via jwas is it to learn
>> 1. to program the FMC.
>> 2. how tricky is it to learn to fly and go through all of the checklists 
>> through FSX and IYP since there are more detailed than the normal FSX IYP 
>> checklists.
>> This not will help we who are thinking of picking up the 763 aircraft, but 
>> also will help Rober via our feedback how we can make programing the FMC and 
>> the 763 BVI friendly through FSX and IYP.
>> Many Many Thanks
>> Ron and his trusty four pawed copilot.
>> Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states
>> "that a service dog beats a cane paws down any day of the week."
>> Blind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
>> //www.freelists.org/list/bvipilots
>> To post a message to the list, send a message to
>> bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> To unsubscribe, send a message to
>> bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject 
>> of your message.
>> For other options such as digest, send a message to
>> bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your 
>> message.
> Blind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
> //www.freelists.org/list/bvipilots
> To post a message to the list, send a message to
> bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To unsubscribe, send a message to
> bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject 
> of your message.
> For other options such as digest, send a message to
> bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your 
> message. 
> Blind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
> //www.freelists.org/list/bvipilots
> To post a message to the list, send a message to
> bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To unsubscribe, send a message to
> bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject 
> of your message.
> For other options such as digest, send a message to
> bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your 
> message.
Blind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
//www.freelists.org/list/bvipilots
To post a message to the list, send a message to
bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of 
your message.
For other options such as digest, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your 
message.

Other related posts: