[bvipilots] Calling all BVI pilots who use JAWS as their screen reader.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 13:10:37 -0400

Hi to my fellow BVI pilot friends.
I am thinking of purchasing the level D 767-300 or better known as the 763 for we who fly for IYP VA. I have down loaded the manual for the 7673 and Robert has shipped me a link that will walk you thrrough to learn how to program the Flight management Computer or FMC. Robert states out on the IYP web page that he might in the future have IYP help us to program the FMC.
But my question is this.
Is programing the FMC and flying the level d 763 BVI firendly and Jaws friendly and most important IYP friendly?
I wished that flight 1 had a try before you buy palocy, but they do not.
So this is why I'm attempting to put the feelers out.
Should I think of picking up the 763?
How tricky via jwas is it to learn
1. to program the FMC.
2. how tricky is it to learn to fly and go through all of the checklists through FSX and IYP since there are more detailed than the normal FSX IYP checklists. This not will help we who are thinking of picking up the 763 aircraft, but also will help Rober via our feedback how we can make programing the FMC and the 763 BVI friendly through FSX and IYP.
Many Many Thanks
Ron and his trusty four pawed copilot.