[bvipilots] Re: CYXJ to CYQU

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 19:29:53 -0500

Everything went fine except for two minor issues.  The first one was when I
said Resume GPS Navigation, I would get a click, but no responce from
Michelle until I repeated that command several times.  The second issue I
noticed was that Michelle landed too hard and bounced the Bravo back into
the air and then landed again.  Are you getting the gear down and locked
three green confirmation from Michelle?  I am not.

Jordan

  _____