[bvipilots] Re: CONGRATULATIONS RON - PILOT # 13000

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 17:56:08 -0400

Thanks Big Brother for the congratulations.
For the squock, I thought just confirming Michelle her would be subficent. But
I see it was not.
Live and learn.
Please take a look at the private letter I had shipped to you about
recommendations/suggestions and the deductions from my paycheck.
The two attachments are extreamly inport to the letter.
I hope they help you out and thanks once again.
It’s true.
You can teach a old dog a new trick after all. GRIN.
And it is Ron Please.
Blind Pilot.