[bvipilots] Asking a weather question

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 18:23:22 -0400

Hi to all.
I'd like to play with the weather to hear both the rain and or a thunder shower.
Now my present setting inside fsx are as follows:
Engines, 0, cockpit 100, enviroment 50, and voice 100.
Otside of FSX, I have the mic input at 35 and everything else at 100.
Inside FSX,
I understand the alt a command rings up the weath setting.
I also have seen the different weather settings, rain, thunder showers and the link. I am uing jaws, Each time I click on the weather after bringing up a plane out on the runway the atis still tells me tht it's bright and sunny. I'm trying to adjst my sounds so tht everything will play nice together with the engine sounds of the g5 and just as inportant the learjet. Everytime I fly these two plays for flying by the set of my pants when not flying for IYP they drown out poor Michelle.
Any advice.
I also was curious to see what the weather sounds sound like at different setting of the enviroment settings as well.
Again, right now I have the enviroment at 50.
Should I jump it back up to 100 or 75 percent.
Many Thanks.