[bvipilots] Asking a speech input voice profile question.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 23:35:31 -0400

   Hi to all.
I have both the default checked and the Ron Kolesar voice proviles checked.
This probably is my problem for starters.
But how can one set the speech input voice profiler back to factory defaults without having to find one's win 7 dvd's? Every time I turn around I press the insert f11 to bring everything up and I get the worning that the speech is off. So I smack the old friend of the enter key to turn it on, then press either both options either right clicing or smacking the enter key to go to listen to everything I say.
Then it works for a few minutes.
Then I have to do it all over once again.
Yes my old friend my wireless headset might be starting to go.
But I thought that I'd try to do a factory restart to start the profiles from scratch to see if that would help before having to put out around $85 to about $100 for another new headset. I did finally have a successful flight tonight with the B744 from Mexico City to Houston Texus.
But I had to restart the voice a few times though.
Here's hoping I can find a fix for this fruatration from one of my knowledgable friends.
A huge hug thanks.
Keep The Blue Side Up.
Blind Pilot and his gray haired copilot Leader dog Boz.