[bvipilots] Asking a radar question.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 18:48:33 -0500

I use the following voive commands.
1. select to super ATC to bring up the Super ATC mode.
I then go into the options menu to the up date options to reset all of my runways and such.
Now my question is this.
If I use the command
select radar for ATC.
Will that bring up the radaroptions for Super ATC?
Or do I have to choose to fly in either Super ATC mode or choose to fly in Radar for ATC mode?
I ask the question
1. I was going to try and get my feet wet to see if it would be better and more blind friendly than Super ATC Mode.
2. It looks like the radar for ATC works like simple ATC.
Because in Radar for ATC mode, it looks like you still need to press one and so on instead of just saying switch to atis. Can someone help me on this point before I continue to try and experiment further?
Many Many Thanks.
Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states "that a service dog beats a cane hands down any day of the week."
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word subscribe in the subject of