[bvipilots] Re: Around The World Flight 003

  • From: Noel Romey <nromey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 07:24:58 -0400

Jordan,

I've used both the beech baron and mooney bravo successfully.  I think
what you're actually doing is controlling the vertical rate of climb,
you might be I should say.  If you are setting it manually rather than
letting Michelle control the climb, and you get up to 11000 feet, your
aircraft will slow down, and stall.  I have michelle climb and
maintain unless I need to get up and out in a hurry.  Flight 003
doesn't require this at all.  Does this help?

Noel