[bvipilots] Anyone lately noticed the following for the 744 birds?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 15:52:48 -0400

Hi to all.
I have no errors.
But lately flying the 744 birds for IYP-VA and for example, I think it might have been the meico city to houston run, Bu I don't remember which flight it was. But I would get clearance to land and I would start to pull away from the airport. I then would get about 30 miles out and every few minutes do a getter directions to the airpot or get current heading and I only then would know that I'm not where I should be.
So I would use the execute going around command.
Sometimes this would work and I would finally land and at other times it would not work and then I would get po and shut the sim down.
I have everything set correctly and this only happens for the 744.
I don't have a chance to fly a 744 tonight.
I almost had a successful flight last night with a 744 bird from Mexico to Houston.
But I had to cancil out because I had to help out a friend over the phone.
Will report on the next 744 IYP-VA flight that I have a chance to fly on.
Hope this is helpful.