[bvipilots] Re: Anyone have thoughts on the Carenado Baron for FSX

  • From: Jason Fayre <jfayre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 19:29:07 -0400

Do you notice the flight characteristics as a blind person?
What types of things are better?

On 2017-04-03 6:45 PM, Jordan Gallacher wrote:

Actually, Carenado’s Sounds are still not as good as Skysong Soundworks sounds. The main benefit I find with payware aircraft is that generally the flight characteristics are better than the default aircraft.

Jordan

On 2017-04-03 6:10 PM, Jordan Gallacher wrote:

    As the subject line states, I am looking for people’s thoughts on
    the Carenado Beech Baron for FSX. Is it a good plane to purchase?

    Thanks,