[bvipilots] Airport issue

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 17:59:12 -0500

I just ran into an issue with IYP and the airport I was trying to depart
from.  I was departing from Frankfurt, EDDF, using an updated version of the
airport, and IYP would not recognize Runway 25 Center.  I have had a similar
issue with another airport, EDDB, where IYP would not recognize that the
runway I was going to be landing on had an ILS Approach capability.  I have
updated several airports with no issues, but these two have been a bit
problematic.  Any ideas?  For now, I have gone back to the default versions
but would like to put the updated ones back in.

Thanks,

JOrdan