[bvipilots] Accessible Flight Sims: Is There Anything Out There?

  • From: Matthew Chao <mattchao@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 08:39:25 -0500

Hi, All. Just when I was getting ready to work with Flight Simulator (FSX), IYP went away. Since then, I haven't heard much on this list until yesterday, when Moritz was talking about P3D.

My question is: is there anything decent out there that will give an accurate simulation like IYP combined with FSX, and if so, where can i get it? Thanks in advance.--Matthew Chao

Blind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
To unsubscribe, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of
your message.
For other options such as digest, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your