[bvipilots] A progress report.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 22:15:53 -0400

Hi To all.
First of all, with deep appreciation to Robert.
I ran a test flight from KERI to KAZO at a TOC of 240.
I need to refly the flight tonorrow to get a proven account.
I had to cancil the flight since I got a phone call.
But one fix I noticed and appreciate is that when you give the voice command get distance to next wave point.
You get the correct results now.
So a huge thanks.
I flew the flight in my Private GA DF7X airplane.
So, I will refly the flight to KAZO tomorrow and give my report on the flight.

"that a service dog beats a cane paws down any day of the week." BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar
FN:Ron Kolesar
REV:20150606T021553Z