[bvipilots] A present for all ga flyers off line.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 23:25:59 -0500

   Hi to all.
For me, I enjoy the dessault falcon 7X three engine bird.
For all of my private GA offline flying.
If you would like to pick this bird up for your private ga flights for offline flying as well?
You can go to
www.flyawaysimulation.com
Then look for the down load library.
Click on that link and do a search for the df7x.
That will allow you to down load the default version of the DF7X.
But, are there any other Pittsburgh steeler football fans on board?
I met someone from the U.K who made for me a awsome paint job for my df7x.
If you would want that instead of the default version of the df7x.
You can down load it from.
www.premaircraft.com/downloads/falcon7x_steelers_x.zip
So enjoy and keep the blue side up.

"that a service dog beats a cane paws down any day of the week." Blind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist