[bvipilots] A letter for Jordan and Robert.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 15:25:14 -0400

Just flew IYPVA FL173 from Houston to Mexico City.
I notice one thing.
The lead flight attendent and the ATC telling me to descend went off at the same time. Would deeply appreciate it that Robert, that you drop the we'll be landing shortly announcement back to about three to say maybe five minutes before the ATC tells us to descend. Once again, from a BVI pilot's point of view, this is a great worning that we're just about to start our descent. Jordan, I'll have to check on the ground frequency seitch over assignement given by the ATC just after touchdown later for you. For IYPVA FL was a visual landing and I had to fall back on the trusty taxi to general avaition parking voice command. So will do a flight later in my trusty df7x bird and let you know if and when I get the announcement from the ATC to switch over for the ground frequency.
HTH.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar