[bvipilots] A huge public thank you to our leader Robert.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 13:42:06 -0500

Hello to Robert and to all.
Because of the problem I had the other night, I had to reinstall everything
yesterday.
For some weird reason the pc wanted to reboot iself while in the middle of a
IYPVA flight.
Then when I went to check out FSX the other day it was Nine AS are you sure can't sask you to buy ruffles tuck in the home mode instead of coming up in the free flight mode.
So it wouldn't let me fly.
Thanks to the last time Robert helped me out, I had backed up his files and I am glad that I did that. Because when I reinstalled everything yesterday One I didn't have to bug him for help. So here's to a huge thanks to Robert who will stay with that customer no matter if that customer is blind or sighted untilI the problem has been solved and that customer is back in the air once again. Now all I need to do is to wait until my new cordless headset comes in the snail-mail.
ManI I ! do   I ever hate cables. SMILES.
To all, keep the blue side up and have a Very Merry christmas

//www.freelists.org/list/bvipilots
bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe, send a message to
your message.