[bvipilots] Re: A happy announcement for all BVI pilots.

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 20:58:12 +0330

Wow, that's great to here. i believe the options window also will be less laggy to navigate now as well

Thank you Robert :) ur da best

On 10/1/2013 8:52 PM, Robert Cezar wrote:
Thank you Ron for your kind words of support.

Regards,
Robert

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Ron Kolesar <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    For all BVI pilot friends.
    IYP is back up and running.
    So we all can get back to work flying for the IYPVA mode once again.
    I can't fly until later this afternoon.
    But wanted all of my fellow BVI pilot friend to know that the VA
    pannel and JAWS is working once again.
    So to Robert from this deeply appreicated BVI pilot.
    I know this was a huge huge headache to get back up and running.
    I would like to take this opportunity to just say thanks for all
    of your hard work on getting IYP back up and running and once
    again BVI pilot friendly.
    So a huge Sincerely Thanks from at least this BVI pilot.

    bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To unsubscribe, send a message to
    bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and put the word
    unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
    bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and put the word help in
    the subject of your message.