[bvipilots] A christmas present for my fellow BVI pilots.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 13:10:37 -0500

Hello to all.
I receive from you tube once a week new you tube videos based on my subscribed you tube feeds and they also add items what they think I also might like and want to subscrbe to. In this weeks issue they have a interesting you tube link for we pilots or pilot love to be.
The user's name is
Baltic Aviation Academy
I've listened to the one that they had which was b738 from a cold and dark start up.
Now usually they go just click here and switch this switch on and so on.
I want to take a look at more of their videos.
But the one on the b738 cold and dark was quite interesting from a blind pilot's point of view.
So we all might want to check out their you tube videos.
So there you have it from this BVI pilot love to have been.
A Very Merry Christmas to all.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar