[bvipilots] Re: A bit of good news

  • From: Tyler Kavanaugh <twkav@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 22:25:51 -0500

What scenery are you going to be using, and what makes that important for a BVI user? As far as I can tell, scenery mainly has to do with visuals. So I'm just curious about that.

On 6/6/2017 10:17 PM, Jordan Gallacher wrote:

Well, I have some good news over here. I have upgraded the Cessna 208 from the TSS sounds that come with the TSS GA Pack and now use the AREZONE Cessna 208 sounds which are definitely deeper and richer, and are better balanced. My new scenery for the U.S. should be here Friday, and I will be installing that and resuming video making once I have updated everything to use that scenery. I will be doing a bit more testing on Thursday to make sure my volume for recording is correct, and then videos will be made to finish one flight series and then you might see the start of the next one.

Jordan

Blind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
To unsubscribe, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of
your message.
For other options such as digest, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your