[bvipilots] Re: A IYP VA problem.

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 20:19:28 -0500

You have to be a lot faster than that I have noticed.  Don't bother shutting
down the Cessna's engines.  Once you have selected your flight from the IYP
VA Panel and it is in your simulator, hit Alt, down arrow once to open the
file menu, and then hit enter.  That will bring you into the load a flight
screen when you are in FSX.  Hit I to go straight to the IYP VA flight and
hit enter.  That should take care of this problem.