[bvipilots] Re: A Few Questions Please

  • From: "Adam B. Shaible" <adam.shaible@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:21:29 -0700

Hi Jody and welcome,
Hello to all,,
I am wondering if the navigation works the same using NVDA. It would be nice if it did, so we could get to keys if we absolutely had to. I have tried using Window-Eyes, but no help from there. I can navigate the various screens such as free flight, missions, and the learning center. But when I am in the game, the alt key is useless to me in accessing the in-game menues. Also, and I hope this is not too far off topic, but can anyone tell me why when I alt+tab to the IYP screen that Flight Simulator takes over and takes up the focus, covering up IYP? I checked my views, and I am in normal mode. I did get the microphone switch straightened out by rolling back to an earlier version of IYP, and then I installed the beta version. So, after I get some sleep, I will make a test flight. Had some rough health and visiting doctors, but thank God that's done so I can get back into the sky!

Best regards,
Adam

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony" <tonys_groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>