[bvipilots] Re: 737 ng

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 20:12:27 -0700

TO Kevin:
RE: PMDG NG Aircraft

On the IYP site, select the link entitled:

BLIND PILOTS CLICK HERE

That will take you here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/blind.asp

On this page, select the link entitled:

Site Map

That will take you here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/sitemap.asp

Scroll down to, and click on the link entitled:

Supported Aircraft

That will take you here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/supported.asp

Scroll down to the area with the heading:

FSX and Prepar3D Fully Supported Aircraft

Aircraft listed without an asterisk following the description are Microsoft
default planes.
Aircraft listed with a single asterisk following the description are free
ware planes.
Aircraft listed with a two asterisks following the description are pay ware
planes.

While it is true that I have begun work on interfacing IYP with the PMDG NG
series aircraft, since PMDG does not support FSUIPC, IYP cannot control any
of the aircraft's operatins or controls. Therefore, even after the
interface is completed, it will only be usable by sighted pilots who can
actually fly the aircraft, programme the FMC, etc.

I hope this is clear.

TO Jordan:
RE: B738 Ceiling

The ceilings specified as part of the IYP checklists are altitudes that can
be safely attained and controlled by the IYP co-pilot - not the
manufacturers' test environment specifications. Michelle needs to ensure
that the airspeed remains safely approximately 11% below the maximum mach
speed, an N1 engine rating in a safe zone, a vertical rate of climb not to
drop substantially below 700 feet per minute, and at the same time leave a
safety margin for clear air turbulence, sudden tail winds and varying fuel
weights. The safe ceiling for a B378 is 37,000 feet.

I hope this is clear.

Robert

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 6:09 PM, Jordan Gallacher <
jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can do it that way as well. It is also available stand alone.

Jordan