[bvipilots] 737 ng

  • From: "Kevin Struska" <kev5688@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 17:50:26 -0500

Hey guys,
Was wondering if any of you have tried playing with the 737 ng aircraft with
IYP. I'm trying to get it to work, but when I tell it to perform all
checklists, it seems like It wants to, but then just sits there after saying it
will do them as required. I'm thinking maybe IYP is confused due to no
checklists being provided for this aircraft? Or something else. If anyone has
any ideas, let me know. The sounds on this aircraft are quite better than the
default 737 that comes with FSX, anyway, is really why I want to use it, too.

Kev