[burt-all] Re: meeting

  • From: glthanav@xxxxxx
  • To: burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 00:57:43 -0400

We can meet after the big meeting if that works for everyone. I'm having a
hellish week here so I'm not sure how much i'll be getting done outside of the
meeting tomorrow. for the last 2 weeks ive been taking designs to dave and joe,
and theyve continued to be shot down because they are impractical to machine
because of shape, or joe doesnt want to use the materials that i decided on
because he just has his own opinion about low carbon steel. whatever the case, a
lot for me to handle right now, we can totally meet tomorrow though

Quoting h2o9171@xxxxxx: