[burt-all] Re: [burt-all]

  • From: Nicholas Doucette <nd2009@xxxxxx>
  • To: burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 15:27:30 -0400

Ok, 3 pm on Wed. in front of the Wind Tunnel Lab.

See you all there.

-Nick

On Sep 4, 2006, at 3:21 PM, sue32886@xxxxxx wrote:

Why don't we meet in front of the wind tunnel lab, and then we can go from
there?

-Sue

Let's do 3 on Wednesday. Where would everyone like to meet? We could

do the lobby of AME as usual or whatever happens to be easiest for

everyone.

- Nick

On Sep 4, 2006, at 9:43 AM, Chris Calvitto wrote:

Hey Everyone,
Wednesday at 3 works for me also..... sorry it took me so long to

respond...... i've been swamped working at ResNet this week with

everyone moving back.
-Chris

sue32886@xxxxxx wrote:
Hey guys,
I have a class 6-8pm on Wed so i could do anytime before.
Sue

I could do Wednesday anytime from 3-5:30ish if that sounds o.k.

-Aaron

Quoting jgrapes@xxxxxx:

Hey everyone,
    Wednesday 3-7 works for me. I have mandatory RA meetings

7-11.

Can't wait to get going on rocket team!
  Jenna

   Quoting Seth B Cohen <scohen84@xxxxxx>:

i have t/r 6-8 (and m/w 2-4)... what about wed

afternoon/evening?

seth

Nicholas Doucette wrote:

I can do after.

- Nick
On Sep 2, 2006, at 6:58 PM, acolby@xxxxxx wrote:

Would Thursday work for people? I have class from 5-6:30

p.m.

but

anytime
before/after that would be good for me.

-Aaron

Quoting Seth B Cohen <scohen84@xxxxxx>:

yeah i agree...the student org fair (for the frosh) is the

15th,

so

we
have a little time to do something cool. I can definitely

put

something
together, as long as I have a bunch of pics/videos/etc;

since

i'm

only
taking 3 classes i think i'm gonna have a lot of time on
my
hands...

see you all this week
seth

Nicholas Doucette wrote:

Hey everyone,

    I am finally back here on campus and I wanted to see

if

we

could

all set a time next week to meet and catch up on some

stuff.

as

well

want to see if we are going to set up a slideshow and

presentation

for

the engineering fair at the Science Center (or wherever
it

is).

Just

let me know.

Thanks,

Nick
BU Rocket Team Mailing List
Homepage: http://burt.schtuff.com/

To unsubscribe from this list: send an email
toburt-all-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the

Subject.

Freelists.org Faq: //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq