[burt-all] Re: [burt-all]

  • From: Seth B Cohen <scohen84@xxxxxx>
  • To: burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 17:52:12 -0400

yeah i agree...the student org fair (for the frosh) is the 15th, so we have a little time to do something cool. I can definitely put something together, as long as I have a bunch of pics/videos/etc; since i'm only taking 3 classes i think i'm gonna have a lot of time on my hands...

see you all this week
seth

Nicholas Doucette wrote:
Hey everyone,

I am finally back here on campus and I wanted to see if we could all set a time next week to meet and catch up on some stuff. I as well want to see if we are going to set up a slideshow and presentation for the engineering fair at the Science Center (or wherever it is). Just let me know.

Thanks,

Nick
BU Rocket Team Mailing List
Homepage: http://burt.schtuff.com/