[burt-all] Where to go from here...?

  • From: Greg Thanavaro <glthanav@xxxxxx>
  • To: burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 22:37:42 -0400

Hey guys,

Despite the fact that the static test was not carried out, things still need to be done before the end of the summer. Jonah, did you find out anything about fixing the selanoid? Nick, is the proposal all ready to go? Can you send us the lastest copy? From the designs Ive been working on, I don't expect the solid rocket to cost us more than 500 dollars tops. We are basically out of money, so nothing else can be done until we get funding, unless we pay for it out of pocket. Thoughts, ideas?

-greg
BU Rocket Team Mailing List
Homepage: http://burt.schtuff.com/

Freelists.org Faq: //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq