[burt-all] Re: Update

  • From: glthanav@xxxxxx
  • To: burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Chris Calvitto <calvitto@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:44:16 -0400

1) The plan for the small rocket is to have it static tested by the end of this
semester.

2) I'm not sure if this was implied or not, but I just want to clarify that an
aerospike nozzle designed for the large rocket can not be tested on the small
rocket because the performance specs and size would not allow it.

3) We will not be considering an aerospike nozzle for the small rocket anytime
in the near future because it is not one of the main goals for the small rocket.
Our current goals for the small rocket are to make it simple and get it built
and tested, so I would definatly rule out aerospike activity on the small rocket
for this semeseter, and probably for next semester as well.
BU Rocket Team Mailing List
Homepage: http://burt.schtuff.com/

To unsubscribe from this list: send an email to
burt-all-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the Subject.
Freelists.org Faq: //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq