[burt-all] Re: Update

  • From: acolby@xxxxxx
  • To: burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 13:59:44 -0400

Hey all,
     I gave the SAO forms to Annie last Tuesday in the hope that she could get
Nagem's signature and submit them. Annie, did you manage to do do that? If
not, that's o.k. - if you could just bring the forms on Monday to the meeting,
Nick and I will find a time to take care of it from there.

As for the meeting, since we won't have PHO 203, can someone make sure we
actually have the conference room in ENG reserved (Seth, Jenna or Nick maybe?
since you guys know how to do that). Another possibility might be moving our
meeting to one of the photonics classrooms - I have EK 301 from 6-8 in one of
the four big ones and I think it's empty after my class. We might be able to
squeeze a few more people in there and I doubt anyone will complain even if we
haven't "reserved" the room.

Thanks, see you all on Monday.

-Aaron