[burt-all] Re: Summer

  • From: Jonah Zimmerman <zimmo@xxxxxx>
  • To: burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 12:07:10 -0400

I agree.  Sounds good.

Nicholas Doucette wrote:
Hey everyone,

I am going to start finishing up the proposal this week / next week, and hopefully have it complete by the end of the month. Does everyone still want to submit it the first week of August? I think that would be the best option for approval from the AME department and the Dean's office. Before we submit it, however, we need to send it to Nagem so he can approve the proposal and the technical aspects of it. Just let me know what you guys and gals think of this idea.

Thanks,

Freelists.org Faq: //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq

BU Rocket Team Mailing List
Homepage: http://burt.schtuff.com/