[burt-all] NEW Rocket Team Email List/Message Board

  • From: Seth B Cohen <scohen84@xxxxxx>
  • To: burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 21:30:47 -0400

Hi BU Rocket Team members:
After the many arguments that we've had over mass email, we have decided to change the format of the burt mailing list. Effective immediately, the burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx should NOT be used. A Google Groups page has been created. Members should post any rants/raves/etc on the message board, and all members will receive the post as an email and a link to view the actual message board page. Users can decide themselves whether or not to receive an email each time a post has been made. This also helps keep our inboxes clean and there will also be less burt "junk" (since you can delete the google groups email; all posts will be stored on the actual web page).
Those of you that did not yet receive a membership confirmation email and the "test" email should go to the link below to "join" the group. Membership is access controlled, but anyone who clicks "join" will be accepted (note you do not need a gmail account, you can use your bu.edu email). Please contact me if you have any questions about this.

http://groups.google.com/group/burocketteam

Thanks all,
Seth Cohen
BU Rocket Team Mailing List